I’m coming to Townsville – 15-18 July 2010
If you’d love some beautiful, creative and candid photos of your favourite furry friend then let’s book you in for a session while I’m visiting. These will be special Travel Sessions which include all final high resolution photos on disk! The custom printed DVD of images is presented in a gorgeous boxed black buckram presentation folio with your favourite image included on the inside. The session will also have the usual inclusions, such as:
- Photographers time and talent
- On-location photo session for 1-2 subjects
- Shooting time 30 minutes – 2 hours
- Includes 1-2 locations i.e. home, local park, beach and dunes, urban or city, foreshore etc
- The best 30 images (more for extra subjects) are carefully selected and edited to perfection
- A mixture of colour and black & white images
I have the following spots remaining:
- Afternoon session, Thursday July 15th (starting around 3pm)
- Afternoon session, Friday July 16th (starting around 3pm)
If this sounds like just what you’ve been waiting for, get in quick as the opportunity to have your precious pal photographed by an award-winning specialist pet photographer doesn’t happen every day!
Gift certificates are available and remember that although I specialise in dogs, I also love photographing cats, horses and other furry friends. I also really delight in capturing the bond between you and your pet if you wish to be involved in the session as well.
The price for the session will be $595 which really is amazing value. If you’re keen to book a session or even just to find out more, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0402 322 973.
Here’s a few favourites from my most recent sessions to get you thinking!